10:43 AM

Today is the first day back to school for the older boys. That's weird to be able to call them the older boys now. We're going to have two sets of boys. The 'older boys' and the 'younger boys'. Huh. But back to the point.

Today the older boys started a new school which is convieniently located about 2 blocks from our house. I have to say I am just busting with pride for my boys. They both had voiced displeasure in having to go to school over the last week, but today when it came time to go to class, Sean went right in, grabbed his name tag and sat down with the other kids. We didn't have to coax him at all. All we had to do was point Hyrum towards his new classroom and he went straightway as well.

For some reason I was really nervous for them, but they seemed to be taking it all in stride. They are some great kids in spite of Meg and I.

0 comments: