8:35 AM

Garden Pics Promised

This is my Garden in completion. Notice the little American flag? It's a very patriotic garden. USA! USA! I'm very excited about this garden particularly because it's the second one I've tried. The first was a miserable failure. The second one I took the advice of people smarter than I am and things actually grew. Go figure.



This part shows the sad little tomato plant, and right next to it, the squash and zucchini that are mocking it with their might. And behind them is the corn which though I know I shouldn't have favorites, the corn is.
My watermelon is doing well too. I have other pictures on my web album that show how each of these plants are already producing small fruit. The fruit is not yet ready for consumption of course, except for some of the tomatoes.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: