11:59 AM

Bike to Work

I've been meaning for a long time to try to ride a bicycle to work. Since I didn't know how long it would take so I wanted to do it once on the weekend first. Long story short, I just did. In fact I arrived at work about 10 min. ago. It took me 1:15 aproximately to ride the 11 miles to get here. I had to walk up all the hills, but there were really only 4 total, and only 2 of them were killers.

I'm sure when I get more in shape I'll be able to make it in right around an hour maybe less. But I'm pretty proud that I was able to do what I just did. Meg's here to pick me up but the proof is in the pudding. Here's the picture.



See, that's me, that's my bosses lab bench and that's my bike. Notice how completely drained I look.

And below is the path that I took. It was 11.1 miles. and it was Haaaard. *aside (that's what she said). Sorry I couldn't resist. (that's what she said). I'll stop now. (that's what she said). Ok seriously that was the last time.


View Larger Map

That's what she said.

1 comments:

The Metcalf Five said...

That's what she said!!