10:57 PM

Happy New Year. Just Kidding.

My first day of the new year was pretty uneventful. Uneventful doesn't feel like a real word. I know it is because I looked it up in a Dictionary, just kidding, it was a Thesaurus, just kidding, it was a Stegosaurus, just kidding, that's not a book, just kidding it is but it doesn't have any words in it, just kidding, it's an animal, just kidding they didn't really exist dinosaurs are fake, just kidding they're real. I know because I have one for a pet, just kidding, it's my freind's, just kidding she's not my friend we just hang out sometimes, just kidding we're married, just kidding, but we live together she just doesn't know it, just kidding, she knows but has a restraining order on me, just kidding.


So yeah, uneventful (why not eventless?).

I can't really think of anything that is worthy of writing about now. That might be due to having "Good Eats" with Alton Brown on the TV right now. He's so freakin' great.

1 comments:

Brian and Beth said...

Those "just kidding" scetches on SNL are hilarious! Not as funny as you though, Jared. CONGRATULATIONS on little Emmett's safe arrival. Post some baby pictures when you get a chance.-Beth